Monday, May 25, 2009

Latte and Long Black


The annual Melbourne Italian Festival was apparently on this past weekend, however me with my usual hopeless sense of direction couldn't find it. With no internet at my current place (joys of house-sitting for a fortnight) I decided to just follow my nose and hope for the best.


I of course didn't actually find anything, except for these this pair of PX200s. They were both kept in immaculate condition, with retro whitewall tyres and looking at the side of the black PX, maybe some engine mods.

A couple of years ago when I was waitressing (working my way through Uni) the garage across the road from the cafe had the regular visitor of a black PX200 with a tan seat just like the one above - watching as that beautiful little one arrived each morning was one of the things that made me fall in love with Vespas, and finally decide to get my first one.

This little Fiat was parked on Lygon St too...

1 comment:

  1. what a car...
    i love that colour of fiat!but what i've been wondering is what's type of him..
    px200 also make me watering my mouth.but i prefer vintage one the most such as gs150,super150....

    ReplyDelete